Ad Code

Future Perfect Tense:

Future Perfect Tense:

The Future Perfect tense expresses an action that will occur in the future before another action or time in the future.

POSITIVE STATEMENTS:

SUBJECT - WILL HAVE - VERB(past participle) - REST OF THE SENTENCE

I - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

You - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

He - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

Mohan - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

The boy - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

She - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

Pooja - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

The girl - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

We - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

You - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

They - will have - eaten - by half past nine.

The children - will have - eaten - by half past nine.


Notice how we use ‘will have’ and the past participle of the verb for all subjects.

NEGATIVE STATEMENTS:

SUBJECT - WILL NOT HAVE - VERB(past participle) - REST OF THE SENTENCE

I - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

You - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

He - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

Mohan - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

The boy - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

She - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

Pooja - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

The girl - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

We - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

You - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

They - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.

The children - will not have - finished - my assignment by Monday.


Notice how we use ‘will not have’ and the past participle of the verb for all subjects.

INTERROGATIVE STATEMENTS / QUESTIONS:

WILL - SUBJECT - HAVE - VERB - REST OF THE SENTENCE

Will - I - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - you - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - he - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - Mohan - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - the boy - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - she - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - Pooja - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - the girl - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - we - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - you - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - they - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Will - the children - have - joined - the course by Thursday?

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code