Ad Code

Conclusion of life

Based on your personal experiences while living, the conclusions reached on which human beings are undoubtedly is very much of importance. How some thoughtful individuals of the world have expressed their findings and conclusions. Make some fun of her in the following rows: -

W. R. Inje writes - I have reached this conclusion that man should not have good opinion about himself. Our right is only on prayer. We pray for mercy. Pleasant marriage is not only the best material in human life, but it is the best of all the gifts of God. He who does not love does not know God. Love is God. Who can not love his brother seeing his eyes, how can he love the unseen God?

*****

Margaret G. Wandfield has thoughts - prayer does not have to attract God to his side, but it is meant to take care of the generality of God. What is sin It is a sin to refuse to live in accordance with the development of life we ​​have received. Disobedience to others is a great mistake. Disgust and bitter criticism are both such evils which are only on their perversions and that which is the relation between human beings and humans, makes them poisonous.

*****

Bertrand Russell says, "I have reached this conclusion that it is good to do good to a little better than to do a great loss. When human beings are dispersed more than the border then there is no precious thing in it that can not be made again. The man who does not consider himself a unit of society, if he is not a great artist, is impotent.

*****

Reward Gregory writes- At one time three laborers were working! A traveler asked him what are you doing?

First said - I am cutting stones!

The second said - I am earning my livelihood.

The third said - I am making a church.

Work is essential in life. The work can be done in three ways - like a machine, for earning a rosy and for a great role model. These three can be gathered to prepare the framework of life and society. Expecting more than just happiness is to be more satisfying than staying this way.

*****

Sir Miles Tomas is of the experience that the sense of self-defense does not lead to progress towards the border. It is better to walk on the rocky path in the right direction rather than walking on a smooth road in the wrong direction. There is no such thing as luck. Yes, destiny keeps the secondary importance in life.

*****

L. P. Jax writes, Sir, what I have learned in life, in essence all is what I know, which I believe in, which I hope for, and in a nutshell all that which I am. Atheists say that there is no God and the believer says that there is nothing more than God. I have learned from life that my existence is related to the existence of God. But in such a way that the attempt to isolate him does not reach any result.

Listen to the experience of Lord Liton Sir - Rupee is not an essential thing for happiness or respect. Truth is the mother of friendship. Truth is like a deported person who walks around seeking a home, but no one meets. Heaven is scattered all around us, but he can see only those who have eyes to see it. The truth is that we are not what life has made, but our life is what we have created it.

Lord Ashfield says that man's personal qualities only succeed in the end. Decision-making power, common wisdom and discrimination intelligence, thought intellect and goodwill are such qualities. I will add more pride to them. Without pride can also be held in your mind. Apart from these qualities there is a property and that should be in all properties. It is humorous (Sense of Humor) Apart from this, keeping the tolerance of human nature's weaknesses and being ready for exchanges is not a lesser quality.

Frank saleswoman writes - We only bite what we sow in life. Accepting the thing which we do not possess, it is necessary to drop your character. Soon or delay, moral decay begins. Karma is the best blessing for human beings. Be prepared for the worst outcome from bad and have a good expectation of good. Man is in his best state only, while life often puts him in a test of sadness.

*****

I do the work as if everything depends on me and pray like this, just like everything is under God's grace.

Quickly solve each problem so that the mind is free from the heart's most important work.

If you see something in the art of looking for its weaknesses, its qualities will not be in your eyes.

Do not look at the bad thing again. If something gives you true joy then do not be miserable in praising it. Big work is only in the environment of encouragement. We do not understand that praising others also enhances our quality of customerhood.

*****

Lordwat Felt writes Sir- "There should not be any resentment of aggression. Anger is not beneficial for society but leads to destruction. Fate is needed to successfully take the risk. Destiny also has some importance due to birth in life. But fate does not help him at all, which he is not worthy of. But if you believe too much on luck then it is possible that he should not cheat you at the right time. We should think of our future rather than destiny. And it must be determined to subdue it.

I have spent life on the ship, the ship has to work for the ship, not for myself, but for myself. Wherever you are, there is a ship. Every man should work for his advancement. But life has taught me that if you keep your own progress in a single vision then you will have to be disappointed.

The good ship is the one in which the sailors are tied in the form of unity with the great goal.

*****

It is a sign of C. C. Martytendell - life has not taught me anything better than I love God and my neighbors. It is not that life has taught me something, but God has made me capable of living in the society with some internal experience and some external experience and have given goodwill that I should serve him and for him, my neighbors'

*****

Sir William V. Darling (Members of Parliament) writes - According to Headonist, happiness is the goal of life, according to another author's statement, the goal of life is to be happy. Time is there to be happy, and the place is this, the way is to please others.

Life is not everything. There is one thing that gives him speed - that is courage. If someone wants to make a meaningful life, then he must give fear to the person. Unfortunately for the courageous, it also suddenly results in good fortune.

*****

Viscount writes in Templu fly (Chancellor of Reading University) - Man has three stages - in youth he talks to his books, in his mid-life, with his friends and in his old age. I admit that the last paragraph of my life is a paragraph of anesthesia. The legacy that I left my life for me is patience and tolerance.

Viscount Jovit writes - I should have learned a lot more than what I learned from life. If I started life again with my experience so far, then perhaps I would do the same mistakes I have made. I have heard people say that the childhood of man begins then, when he thinks of those devils he will move forward. The youth starts when he does them. Aging starts when he repents on them. Life has taught me that it is the right way to find good among your peers. Man is the proper subject of study for humans. There is only one secret to make life happy. That is - take care of other people and their problems as much as you and your problems. If you give happiness to others then you will also get happiness accordingly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code