Ad Code

Food



 Food


Everyone loves to eat, right? Below you will find some phrases to help you talk about food and eating

in English.

My favorite food is________________.

My least favorite food is ____________.

I like to eat ___________________.

I don’t like to eat _________.

I have never tried ______________.

I like to cook _______________.

My _______ cooks the best ______________.

I don’t know how to cook _____________.

I would like to learn to cook ________.

I don’t cook.

I only know how to cook __________ and ___________.

This is delicious.

Example Sentences

1- My favorite food is spaghetti with meatballs.

2- My least favorite food is sushi.

3- I like to eat Chinese food.

4- I like to cook Mexican food. Spicy food is my favorite.

5- My mom cooks the best potato salad.

Questions To Ask About Food and Cooking?

1- What’s your favorite food?

2- What kind of food do you like?

3- Do you like _______ food?

4- Are you a good cook?

5- What are you good at cooking?

6- Have you ever tried __________?

7- Can you give me the recipe for this?

8- What is in this food?

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code