Ad Code

Transportation



 Transportation


There are many different means of transportation. The most common being: cars, trains, subway,

planes, bicycle and walking.

Below you will learn some phrases that you can use to talk about transportation.

I take the bus to _____ every day.

I drive to ________ every day.

I rarely ________ to work. It is too far away.

I don’t take the ______. It does not have a reliable schedule.

Commute- the act of going to and from work

Traffic- when there are a lot of cars/vehicles on the road

A ride- when someone else brings you somewhere in their car

Example Sentences:

1- I take the bus to work every day.

2- My commute takes two hours. There is always a lot of traffic.

3- I ride my bike to work.

4- We usually walk to stores. If we have to go far we drive in the car.

Questions to Ask about Transportation:

How do you get to school?

How do you get to work?

Do you take public transportation?

Do you have a long/short commute?

Do you drive to work every day?

Do you use public transportation?

Where’s the closest bus stop to here?

Does this bus/train go to ___________?

What time does the next _____ come? (bus, train, etc.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code