Ad Code

Hobbies & Free Time



 Hobbies & Free Time


A hobby is something that you do in your free time. It is something that you enjoy doing and do often.

Free time is a time when you don’t have to work or don’t have any other obligations.

In American English it is not common to use the word hobby. It is more common to ask say:

What do you like to do for fun?

What do you like to do in your free time?

Common ways to respond to these questions are:

In my free time, I…

I like ___________ in my free time.

I ___________ every week.

I am learning to…

When I’m not working, I like to…

Example Sentences

In my free time, I like to work out at the gym.

I like to spend time with my family and friends in my free time.

I am learning to play the guitar.

When I’m not working, I like to run and play soccer.

I like to read novels in my free time.

I go to a cooking class every week.

I am learning to knit. I not very good at it yet but I am getting better.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code