Ad Code

Routines



 Routines

A routine is something you do every day or often. Below you will learn different phrases to help you

explain your routines.

List of some things you do every day or often:

Wake up, go to sleep, brush your teeth, take a shower, use the internet, cook, clean, drive, talk to your

husband or wife, study, read, etc.

I ____________ every day.

On _________ and ___________, I _____________.

Every _________, I ___________.

I ___________ three times a week.

Example Sentences

I wake up at 7am.

I work out four days a week.

I play baseball every Sunday.

I go to work every day.

I go to school five days a week.

I brush my teeth every day.

I drink coffee every morning.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to English class.

I take a shower every night.

I eat three times a day.

I go to Italy every summer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code