Ad Code

WHAT IS THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS?



WHAT IS THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS?


     What is the secret to our success? Who does not want to be successful here in his life and make his mind the desired destination in this world? As we all know, successful people in this life are very few people. What are the reasons behind this, which provide success? Today we will consider all those major causes and how we can overcome them.


    The first thing is that it is not necessary for success in life, I know very well that many people who want to do so, but they can not achieve success in their life. They live far behind us. Time is always ahead of them. He wants everything as much but how is it possible to defeat yourself? This is the first lesson of success that we first balanced ourselves with our mind-bodied actions and do not reach the destination till we keep going on a path.


    The difficulty is very great. There is no easy task here. To achieve success, it is not necessary that you work hard. It is necessary that you have to work hard in the right direction for a long time. When we look into the society, we see that there has been a great man who has kept a balance of his mind in very difficult situations. And by removing the shortcomings of your life, make the success of your life available. Today, what is emerging as the most important of all in our society is that people are often trapped in the misery of poverty. And the way to cross it does not appear in their life. When your time is bad all of you turn against you. Even so, your nature does not even accompany you. You did better than living and how many people choose this path. That is, this path of killing your self is not very easy, but when a person gets frustrated in every way and fighting is fighting to get badly tired, he does not see the light from anywhere in his life. So what he should do is find that the man is surrounded by a lot of force and frustration with a lot of changes.

I know one such person who is ready for suicide and he was endeavoring to end himself, when I asked him, why did you leave such a beautiful life and have been excited to die? So that man began to tell me the reason for the shortening of his life, he was a 40-year-old person. He said that I have been tired of fighting the world now, I have not got any kind of success. To this day, I have lost all the fields badly. I do not want to live anymore. I want to die now. I have no one in this world, my family is not worthy of my help. My wife and children are dead, weighing down the straits and poverty that we are facing. I have been going away for a very long time, I have been caught by such a sickness which I have been tired to get treatment. And the illness is not getting better, she is following me in. I have completely wandered through this affair and all the money I earned was completely broken. This is spent in the treatment of the disease. I have nothing left to eat now. I am very helpless and helpless myself, I have no choice but to kill this self.

I heard that person very carefully, and I understood that there is a very serious problem, I told him not to give up, do not trust him, trust in God, and man will surely succeed. He said that the body which is to be man-made. It is now being useless, it is not achieving success in doing a work completely. I said that work from the body is as much as capable of doing it. Take the work from your mind and your soul and meditate on it only, and do not lose your courage, keep up the courage, by doing suicide in such a way, your soul will suffer more. However, if you are a man, then you may find a solution to your problem. The biggest problem of that Adium was his poorness, the second problem was caught by such a disease, which he was not recovering even after treatment. The third problem was that she did not have any side to accompany her. The fourth problem was that there were not enough resources for him to eat. In such a situation, the death of him was just a solution to all the problems. Because he had been badly beaten by his illness. I just pitied one thing. That her age was not much longer. I said that you are absolutely right, that it is possible to solve your problem only with your own suicide. Because now all the doors of this world have been closed for you. And the biggest instrument that your body is, is not even giving it to you. Then with whom you can live, even here you have no place for your living, besides it is not even for eating. So die, that’s all right. But I want to tell you only one thing, that all the paths are not closed for you now, it is also a path to commit suicide. As I believe that there should be a system in our society that when someone becomes so much more relaxed in this world. So he has the right to kill himself, that he can kill himself, and what kind of love is this world, I do not understand what is wrong, what is wrong? I understand that this is the life of his life the big success is settled. To free himself from this hell full body. If all of you come in a different way in time, then please inform you that if there is any other way than death, then what is that? One of the greatest secrets of our success can be death. If we know how to use it, as the man is doing, who is talking about opening the other door for himself, even if it is closed all the way in the world, where there is no death, this death too is like the door of We can liberate this nostril or body from the world.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code